Thursday, December 3, 2009

Review: Niu Er BioBeauty CoQ10 Golden Rejuvenating Pearl (Q10金緻美顏活膚珍珠)

Product Information:
This luxurious treatment contains CoQ10, wild yam extract, multi-peptides and amino acids to form a pearl-like complex. These pearl complexes help firm, smooth, rejuvenate and stimulate the skin's natural repair process. These pearl complexes are surrounded by moisturizing gel. The gel consists of 2 different particles of hyaluronic acid which can hydrate and lift your face. Continuous use can make your skin regain youthful bounce, fine lines and wrinkles recede, dull complexion brighten, moisture renews, skin is firmer and more radiant.
 My review:
I bought this CoQ10 Golden Rejuvenating Pearl serum because of the impressive ingredients in it. It seems like an all-in-one serum that is anti-aging, brightening and hydrating all in one. It is also supposedly the serum to use if your skin is dull and other serums do not seem to have good results. So the CoQ10 Golden Rejuvenating Pearl serum is meant to revitalise and rejuvenate your skin.

What I love about this serum is that the essence is encased in the pearls, and the moisturizing gel is full of hyaluronic acid. When the serum is pumped out, the pearls come out crushed. I like high concentrations of the active ingredients and there are not too many other ingredients that make a very complex serum.

The serum is in a gel texture, nonsticky and easily absorbed. My face felt hydrated and brighter the next morning. I don't have much comments about the firming properties as I am in my early 20s, but I believe in prevention and this is a good serum that has many properties in one.

There isn't anything really bad about this CoQ10 Golden Rejuvenating Pearl, but if I have to say one, it would be that the pearls that come out crushed might need a little massaging in for the pearls to sort of disintegrate and to get absorbed. A few times, I found little pearl bits which didn't get crushed and absorbed, which is a waste. But this is not a big problem at all.

Overall, I really like this serum, I think it is a good serum to switch to especially since I have been using multiple serums with different properties every night and it is serum to use as it rejuvenates skin that do not seem to be benefiting from skincare - or in a 'stagnant form' (direct translation from chinese). It also has many beneficial properties, so I now use this serum as an all-in-one serum. I like it a lot as I have seen improvements to my skin. My skin is now more hydrated and brighter. Although it does not have whitening (I adore all whitening products) but it does have brightening properties. It is also not too expensive considering it's ingredients are quite good.

Price: NT580, spree price: around S$34.50

Rate: 4.5/5

Read other Niu Er BioBeauty Reviews here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"