Saturday, January 30, 2010

Review: Niu Er BeautyDIY Rose Floral Water Calming Spray

I like face sprays that have properties other than providing moisture to the skin. This Niu Er BeautyDIY Rose Floral Water Calming Spray is said to contain calming, soothing and moisturising properties.  The rose water is said to be derived from the Bulgarian rose.

This spray can be used as a lotion/toner before moisturiser or as a spray as and when you need it. I find that the spray alone did not work very well for my skin as a toner and it is too bulky to carry around with me. This is why I use it as a 'carrier' for my pearl powder.

Pearl powder has very good brightening properties and have been used since the olden days as a very precious skincare ingredient that the royalty use. I use this whenever my moisturiser is too oily and I need to remove some excess oil. I find that using the pearl powder alone makes it difficult to spread which is why I add it into this Rose Floral Spray and spray it directly onto my skin before spreading it out. This would be my last skincare step. This brand's philosophy is DIY beauty and also after studying the ingredients list of the Rose Floral Spray, I found that it is a very simple list with rosewater with preservatives so I felt at ease mixing my pearl powder in directly.

Price: NT299, I purchased this through sprees online.

Rate: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"