Monday, November 9, 2009

Review: Fancl Sebum Care Pack


I recently got interested in many of Fancl's other products. I have been using Fancl's mild cleansing oil and cleanser for a few years but was never interested until recently. I purchased this Sebum care pack together with the pore essence during their promotion. After using up the whole box I think I can now review it.

The sebum care pack is light green in colour and I find that tearing the top off to squeeze the product out is a big waste - what I do is i cut open 3 sides and the pack can be easily lifted up from the packet without wastage. The texture is like a clay mask, but softer. I find it a bit hard to spread it evenly across my face and find that I have to sort of massage it in in circular movements to spread it evenly.

I think what is convenient is that you only have to leave it on for 3minutes. It doesn't dry out your skin and skin will not feel tight after washing it off.

Formulated with Coral Powder, it absorbs excess sebum and dirt trapped inside the pores. It also contains AMF (Amino Acid and Hyaluronic Acid) which softens the pores for easy dirt removal and tightens them preventing dirt accumulation.Together with a powerful anti-sebum formula of Green Tea Clear Extract, Soapberry Extract, and Soybean Extract, it refines the pores, prevents the oxidation of sebum and thus reducing the formation of blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean all day long.

I find that it does help with sebum but not for long, so it essentially helps reduce the blackheads but it is not immediate. You have to use this mask for a significant amount of time to see results. However, I find that it did not have much effects while using this, I still have as many blackheads. I think that it does not have as good deep cleansing as other masks (like Beautydiy dead sea mud mask). I enjoy using this mask but I think it is a bit expensive priced at $27.50 for 8 sachets. I will buy it again if there is a promotion for this product.

Rate: 3/5

Read other Fancl related posts:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"