Saturday, March 27, 2010

Review: BeautyEasy Lavender Detox-White Hydra C Mask

Product Information:
New clarifying treatment mask gives your face immediate visible results. It contains lavender essential oil to detoxify impurities, promote micro-circulation. With Vitamin C derivative, brightening botanical complex and bearberry leaf can even out patchy skin tone. Hyaluronic acid is a highly hydrating agent. Makes your skin bright, clear, luminous and well hydrated.
 This mask sheet adheres well and the material is comparable to Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask.  The mask essence is slightly thick and sticky when the essence starts to dry up after massaging the essence into my skin. The mask cut allows it to fit my face nicely.

The effects are quite good. My skin was effectively brightened and skin tone evened out. It didn't whiten much but it did what the description said it would - make my skin bright, clear and luminous. My pimple scar did not lighten but I think this mask is more for brightening up dull complexion than for whitening marks so I think that the effects are quite obvious for my skin. My skin felt quite well hydrated after using the mask as well.

One down side is there was a bit of stinging what I first put on the mask. It lasted for less that 5minutes. The good thing is it did not cause my face to turn red like some whitening masks would.

I also like that there are a lot of natural ingredients in the mask essence - Aloe, cucumber, bearberry, mulberry root and grape, among others. Ingredients like cucumber and aloe soothe the skin, which probably why my skin did not turn red.

All in all, I like this mask and it is affordable as well. Although not readily available in Singapore, you can purchase this through payeasy sprees over the internet. It has good brightening effects, good if you have dull skin. It worked well to brighten my eye area as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"