Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Masks

Watsons, my current favourite store, is having promotion for Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Masks and it is definitely time for me to stock up!! It is going at Buy 10 get 1 free. So I bought 80+8 free. Spent a bomb at watsons and think the store assistant must be thinking that i am crazy! Haha. I saw that they had a box of 120 pieces and i bought like 3/4 of it. Feeling so satisfied now!

Have been using the Renew Rose Hip Oil. Think it nourishes my eye area well, cos the current Loreal white perfect eye cream is targetted more at dark circles and does little for my eye area, so i use one drop of rose hip oil and massage it around my eye area lightly. I can feel that the eye area is more moisturised than when I use the eye cream alone. Nice.

I also use it on my face area. What i do is i drop 3 drops on my palm then massage it onto my face.. Then i rub my palms together and use the heat to 'soothe' my face. But sadly, because i have so many products, when i use my rose hip oil, i forget to use my clinique derma white serum and start forgetting other stuff and when i remembee to use other stuff, i forget my rose hip oil. I have to start finding a way to use my products in an orderly manner.

I'm now trying out the Fancl Inner Active Pack, for roughness, dullness and it supposedly brings up moisture that is deep within your skin. I used it once, but didnt feel anything. And after using it i remembered that i had to do my dead sea mask and i did, which is obviously the wrong procedure since that should have been done first. So i shall try it again then do a proper review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"