Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jill Stuart Fall 2008 Limited Edition Mix Blush Compact


An update on Jill Stuart!

I've ordered both the Jill Stuart Limited Edition Fall 2008 mix blush compacts! In 101 platinum illuminance and 102 gold illuminance. =) I'm hoping that the colours will look as they do on the pictures on the webby, but i honestly doubt it will be the same.

I also ordered another mix blush compact in 04 hot cherry! =) I'm hoping that those taiwan reviews are accurate as I based my choice on their reviews! I wanted to get their eyelash curler also but after some thought it seems like it isn't very much worth the money as the eyelash curler rubber area needs to be changed like every 6 months or so, so I'm thinking that it won't be worth the buy. But the rose colour frame plus the little diamante really seems appealing and really really princessy! Oh well, I shall save the money and buy when it is time to change my pink curler that i just got.

We just came back from a satisfying meal at Ma Maison, at the Central. Hope I didn't spell that wrongly. It really isn't that bad a place. Shall stop here for now! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"