Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shiseido Aqualabel red label moist cleansing oil review.



I've been using this cleansing oil for a couple of months and I'm almost finishing the bottle so I think it is a good time to do a review. Some nice words about it would be that the cleansing oil has a nice fragrance. After reading all the chinese description, the label says that the fragrance is a natural fragrance from the rose essence that they add into the cleansing oil.

However, the cleansing oil does not emulsify as easily as the fancl mild cleansing oil, which leaves a squeaky clean feeling. With aqualabel cleansing oil, it feels as though there is a layer of oil still on your skin and it doesn't emulsify immediately upon contact with water. So using a cleanser after it is needed, even though the label states that cleanser after this is not needed.

AquaLabel cleansing oil is not a bad product. It costs around $19 if I didn't remember wrongly. But i don't think I will repurchase this product again. I think I would stick to preservative-free fancl's mild cleansing oil instead. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"