Saturday, April 2, 2011

Skincare-holic's Skincare Tip #9: My Skincare Routine- Eye Cream

When i blogged about my current day skincare routine, I forgot to include the eye cream that I use so I decided to do a separate post on eye creams that I use nowadays.

Day:
La Roche-Posay Active C Eyes

Night:
Avene Eluage Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
Hanskin Intense Eye Cream
Creme de La Mer

I use La Roche-Posay Active C Eye cream in the morning as I want to use a retinoid at night. And I read that we should not use Vit C and Vit A together as they deactivate each other.

LRP Active C Eye cream absorbs fast so its great when I have to rush in the morning. Vit C is also good for enhancing sun protection. LRP Active C used to sting my eyes but that rarely happens nowadays. It is good as it is a stable Vit C product.

I use Avene Eluage Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate at night as an eye serum then a richer eye cream like Creme de La Mer (I know, it's technically not an eye cream but Creme de La Mer works everywhere and it works nicely on my eyes but it can be too rich for my whole face). Avene Eluage Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate has been working well for me. I have been using this for a few months and I am seeing improvements in my lines.

I bought Hanskin Intense Eye Cream from Korea, together with some Hanskin BB creams. It contains Argireline, which is a derivative of Botox. It supposedly helps reduce expression lines. I just started using this not long ago so I will monitor and see how it works for me.

I will be doing full reviews of these products soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"