Monday, February 21, 2011

Review: Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Collagen Hand Mask

Okay, I totally bought this just for the fun of it, hahaha. I thought it looked interesting so I got myself a few pairs. The mask comes packed with a pair of hand masks and a pair of gloves, sealed separately. The packaging looks exactly like the one in the picture above, complete with the acu pressure massage points.

This mask contain 2% collagen and Arbutin, which helps in whitening. It also, however, contains mineral oil as one of the first few ingredients.

How to use: Wash and dry hands. Open the mask up - they are actually paper gloves soaked with mask solution, so wear them like gloves and then wear the plastic gloves that are sealed in the second packet.

The good thing about this hand mask is that they provide plastic gloves, which allowed me to continue surfing the internet. But more importantly, the plastic gloves make your hands feel warm inside, similar to a steamer inside (but not that hot, don't worry!) so this increases absorption of the mask solution, making this a more effective hand mask.

I liked that my hands felt soft and smooth even after a few hours. And surprisingly, I like this hand mask! I bought it for fun and I remember it wasn't cheap (price around S$4-5 each pair?). I might not repurchase cos it's mainly for the interesting experience but if you pass by Etude House, why not give this a try!

picture credit: gmarket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"