Thursday, September 2, 2010

Skinfood New Product




Skinfood launched a new Omija Whitening Line, which sounds very interesting!
Omija Whitening Line is derived from Omija berries of Mungyeong, South Korea. It hydrates and nourishes your skin better than other existing whitening skincare line.
I think the toner is the most interesting product in this range. It is the world's first toner that comes with a separate tea bag for infusion. So after opening the toner, 'cold-brew' the omija tea bag in the toner! I am very tempted to try this out.

Skinfood also has a few new masks! I am lemming for the Ginseng mask and the acai berry mask. Acai berry, which is the key ingredient in Kiehl's recently launched acai berry range is all the rage now and I think I will be stopping by a Skinfood outlet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"