Friday, February 12, 2010

Skincare-holic's Quick Fix for Radiant Skin Tips!

Chinese New Year is right up the corner!

I thought I'd put together some of my Quick Fix for Radiant Skin Tips:

1. After the usual double cleansing, use a deep cleansing mask, for example a dead sea mud mask or any clay masks that will absorb excess oil from your skin.

2. Start with your normal skincare regime. Toner, skin lotion, serum/essence (everything you usually do before your moisturiser) I do this before putting on a sheet mask in the next step cos the mask will help the serum penetrate into the skin better, going deeper into the skin and making it more effective.

3. After that, use a mask. I prefer sheet masks like Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask as this has instant brightening and whitening effects on my skin. You can use any hydrating, whitening, lifting or any type of mask you prefer. I usually use sheet masks because the moisture can help to plump up the skin, making it look healthy and smooth.

4. Massage the mask essence into your skin. Follow with your moisturiser.

5. Get your beauty sleep and you will wake up with radiant and healthy looking skin.

This is my weekly skincare regime and what I usually do the night before any big occasion.

Enjoy and Happy Chinese New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"