Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review: Skinfood Kiwi Yogurt Mask Wash Off

I bought this Skinfood Kiwi Yogurt Mask while on holiday in Malaysia as I heard that it is cheaper to buy Skinfood products there compared to Singapore. Indeed, it was cheaper and so I bought this mask to try out.

Product Information
Exfoliating yogurt wash off facial pack with kiwi extract. Rich with vitamin and moisture controls oiliness and tightens pores.

I have finally finished using this Skinfood Kiwi Yogurt Mask after a while and thought I'd do a short review here. The reason why I am only doing a short review is because there really isn't much to say about this mask as there are no effects at all even if I use it or not.

The mask texture is creamy and yogurt like with green beads that disintegrate when massaged into the skin. I am not sure whether the green beads actually contain beneficial ingredients or are just coloured beads that make the mask look more 'kiwi-like'. I would have preferred a longer description of what the product is so I can be more sure.

As with my other wash off masks, I use this while in the bath for convenience sake as it would be easier to wash off. However, there are no effects on my skin. The mask does not moisturise my skin nor does it help control oiliness. There is also no effects on my pores.

I have been using this mask so as not to waste money since I have already purchased it. I think that this is a mask that can be skipped as there are better masks out there and not worth the price. Perhaps the only good thing is that it did not cause me any breakouts.

Price: S$18.50

Rate: 1/5   No effects. Save your money and buy something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"