Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Skincare Random Ramblings...

It's the period of examinations again and skincare-holic has not been spared from this stressful period. All the late nights and numerous cups of coffee has taken a toll on my skin and here are some things I've been doing to prevent anything bad from happening to my skin..

- Mandatory daily cleansing : Sometimes I fall asleep while studying but I always make sure my skin is clean and moisturised before sleeping.

- Eye masks : Dark eye circles and puffy eyes are forming and eye masks help salvage my eye area.

- Exfoliate : Dull skin as a result of my late nights, so exfoliating is a good way to brighten up and get rid of dull skin.

- Sleeping masks : Because I do not have the time and luxury to do sheet masks, I use sleeping masks as a replacement to ensure my face is moisturised.

Here are some things I've been doing, though I hope to resume my normal skincare routine soon!

On top of that, skincare-holic's mum is going to Seoul, South Korea!! Although she's going without me, I'll be making the best out of the situation and giving her a list of skincare products to buy. This will be a good time for me to try out the Feverlet BB cream and other brands that are not available and with heavily marked up prices in Singapore. I'm thinking of trying Hanskin but there are so many different BB creams from Hanskin, with different properties, textures, benefits and even colour tone is different, so choosing from reviews is a bit difficult.

I heard and read that skincare brands are about 50% cheaper in Korea (Skinfood, The Face Shop, Etude house..). Even Laneige can bring about 30% savings and Laneige isn't even a high-end brand in Korea! I wonder why Laneige became more high end outside of korea.. I'll be getting more tubs of the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack, anyone interested?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"