Thursday, October 16, 2008

Review: Watsons Green Tea Mask

Here's my review of the Watson's Green Tea Mask.

Mask Essence: Thick and slightly sticky. Smell is not overpowering.
Mask size: Not overly big, suits my face well.
Results: Gave me PIMPLES within 3 hours!!

Really really bad. I saw raves on cozycot that their pimples reduced in size after using this mask. But i broke out badly and the pimples are the big kind, not the kind that i will usually get. Maybe some ingredient is making me break out, or it has purging effect? I don't know.

And I do not like sticky masks. As I once watched nu ren wo zui da, and Niu Er lao shi said that thick essence is like using corn starch to thicken your sauce. Not much useful essence but more thickening agent than beneficial essence. So, i still like the Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Masks the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"