Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MAC Sonic Chic Blushers - Dainty and Gentle

I finally got my hands on the MAC sonic chic blushers. These are MAC's mineralised blush collection and said to be limited edition, though it might be back in the near future. Dainty was sold out everywhere and a nice SA offered to call the office to check for me. BUT i walked over to dfs scotts and Dainty was available. It was the Last Piece!! I grabbed it and got Gentle which was recommended by the SA, cos she thought Pleasantry was too sweet pink for my skin tone. Gentle is a reddish plum pink colour on my skin, more reddish pink. Though it appears purpley on the pan, it really isn't when on the skin. Great buys!!

Pictures will be uploaded later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"