Friday, April 2, 2010

Skincare-holic's Skincare Tip #5: For Skin Type - Dry Outside/Oily Inside.

I went for a facial recently and the beautician commented that my skin surface is dry on the outside and oily inside. This is the most troublesome skin type and the last period of time I had this dry outside/oily inside skin type was in secondary school when my skin was at its worse.

The best way I know of to normalise this skin type is to make sure that your skin is hydrated, not with oil-based moisturisers but water-based ones. The ones I really like are those that contain Hyaluronic Acid. I like the dr georgia lee moisturiser for all skin type, but it costs a bomb at $168 before gst. As its replacement, I use hyaluronic acid serum from Niu Er's Biobeauty for a moisture boost.

I also mask with sheet masks that are not oily and thick, like the Neutrogena hydrating mask, which provides moisture that is readily absorbed.

My skin is getting better following this regime. I hope it works for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"