Thursday, December 24, 2009

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment

A while ago, I saw an advertisement on the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment. I thought this might be a good product to try especially since I enjoyed the warming effect of the Kose Exfoliating Massage Gel.

I was quite disappointed with the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment as I thought it didn't warm up a lot and the heat only lasted for a short while, making the effect seem a bit useless as I felt it wasn't warm for long enough to open up my blackheads for removal. Given Singapore's warm temperature, this product only succeeds in warming up to a few degrees which is very little, especially after a hot water bath.

The only saving grace is the little beads that can exfoliate the blackheads away, however this is present in all other scrubs so there is no need to get a warming treatment just for the scrubbing effects.

I find that this product didn't really work for me at all. I felt that it was a bit of a waste of money. I would suggest getting the Kose Exfoliating Massage Gel instead. At least it can be used for the entire face and warms up more and for a longer time.

Rate: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"