Saturday, November 14, 2009

Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX

This is the new Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. It was launched this week in Singapore and now available at all Laneige counters. I was fortunate to receive samples for this sleeping pack before the launch and I have tried the product.

Product Benefits:
Night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time.
Applying it right before sleep time, the best state for the skin transmission according to the skin circadian rhythm, maximizes the efficiency of overnight water supply.
The function of skin remarkably declines in the night time. Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.
With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.

- Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin.

- Recoverine from Chestnuts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells away for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
- An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by AMOREPACIFIC, Sleepscent™(Patent application No. 10-2009-0043726), helps to relax your mind and body and derive for a good sleep. A good sleep effect allowing sufficient relaxation eventually reinforces skin restoration for healthier skin condition. Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™.

- Light gel-type texture without stickiness but moisture leaves you a comfortable sleep.


My Review: What I love about this new sleeping pack is it is now alcohol-free, and can be used at the eye area. Fine lines around the eyes are the result of dehydration and if I apply more eye cream, there is a possibility of developing milia seeds, so this product is an excellent hydrating dream to end off my nightly skincare regime.

It is also formulated with a new sleepscent, which supposedly improves the quality of sleep and relaxes the mind. I have no comments regarding this as I usually have late nights.

I find that there is no sticky feeling after the cream is absorbed into my skin and my skin feels more hydrated, supple and smooth in the morning. However, I find its effects similar to Clinique's moisture surge extended thirst relief. But an advantage over Clinique is even if I apply a thick layer, there is no sticky feelimg, and Clinique is fragrance-free so a nice relaxing scent adds a bonus to the product

The price of the Laneige water sleeping pack is S$45 for 80ml and in Korea is about 25,000 won.

Rate:4/5. Good source of additional moisture.

Read other related posts on Night masks:


8 comments:

  1. will it give u a small little pimple like that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, no it didn't clog my pores. If you are worried, you can use lesser each night. This Laneige water sleeping pack is not oily so usually such products won't cause pimples.

    Hope this helps =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been considering whether to purchase it for quite sometimes because like ur review say, give moisture to ur skin.

    I'm a kose user. So all my skincare range even makeup, i'm using kose. I've been using this kose moisture skin repair essence and night cream every night w/o fail and the result is also supple and smooth skin every morning.

    But I want to try using this waterpack. How should I go about using both skincare together.. any idea? I like the texture of the Laneige waterpack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You can use your usual kose skincare then use the laneige water sleeping pack as the last step. There shouldn't be any problem as laneige is a sleeping mask. You can use it a 2-3 times a week or as often as you wish. I think of it as an alternative to using sheet masks. =)

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm the kose user again..

    I notice bio essence is introducing the same water pack too. Do you have any idea what's the differences?

    Just want to make sure before I get the products..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, sorry I have not taken a look at the Bio essence sleeping mask, so I can't make any comments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have very sensitive skin and my cheeks always used to have red blemishes. My sister got me this pack as a gift and the Laneige strawberry yogurt cleansing gell for dry skin. They are perfect combination for me. My skin reacts to the slightest chemicals in most cleansers and even lotions, so I am very happy that I got this water sleeping pack =) It is a great product. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated in the morning. I have become a Laneige fanatic now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I didn't know Laneige water sleeping pack would suit sensitive skin, especially since there is fragrance added. Glad you found a combination of products for your skin! =) I enjoy using this product too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"